That's a good question. I'm not sure what is the right answer to your question. I'll do some poking around and get back to you if I bump into an answer. You should email the people at Medifast as they probably can answer it..
I'm very sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away early November. My sister was pregnant and on.
She was faced with the same dilemma. We told her that her health was more important and not to go. You have to decide what is right for you..
Its not an easy decision, but whatever your decide you should make sure you have no regrets afterward. If you feel as though you would have regrets either way then review the situation. Can your.
Be rescheduled soon? If not, it's probably better that you go ahead and have your.
You are having.
To improve your health. Putting it off may be putting you at risk. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!..
I work as a surgical assistant in the O.R. And from personal experience it all depends on you. Talk to your Dr. and explain your situation. I am sure he would add you on the schedule ASAP. I think you should deal with one problem at a time.
Close one chapter and open the next. But definitely talk to your Dr. I am sure he will understand..
Good luck and I am sorry for your loss...
Oh...I am so sorry about your loss. This is a difficult situation. I think it is awesome that you were fortunate enough to be there with her when she passed. What a beautiful gift that was. In my opinion...you were there when you truly needed to be there. Missing the funeral may upset family members but it is ultimately your decision.
Talk it over with your family and friends and make peace with your decision whatever it may be. Do what feels right to you. Take care...
Shanny sweatheart I am so very very sorry for your loss..
Its probably being said ( have not read replies) but what would she have wanted? I am sure she had a heart of gold and would not want you to change dates..
Its going to be a real tough decision as anythig you do will be very emotional..
You have to do what you need to do... It is not an easy decision..
Whatever your decision it will be the right thing for you..
Stay safe and well....
So sorry for the loss of your grandmother..
I think it's quite alright to do what steelersman said and talk to your surgeon, it is possible that you can do both. They very well could reschedule you for the following week..
It doesn't hurt to ask.......if it's not possible then I also agree that your grandmother would want you to go through with your lifechanging.
Either way it's a personal choice that I feel so bad you have to make. Good luck on whatever it is you do..
I'll be thinking of you..
Ask your parent, ( the one whose mother she was) if they would feel better if you were there, or if they would understand that you are trying to save your own life here. I think that if he or she has other family members to be there to support them, it should be OK. I'll keep your family in my prayers...
I would have the sugery. Your grandma is hopefully in heaven and will look down on you and help protect you during the.
, I'm sure. Don't feel guilty. Good luck!..
Thank you so much for all the advice. I have spoken with my surgeon and he says whatever I am comfortable with he will work around it. I have spoken with my family and everyone, especially my grandfather, says to keep the.
Date and that gramma would want me healthy. I feel soooo much better. Thanks to all for your prayers. So,.
I will keep you in my prayers and your making the right decision.. your Grandfather was right, your grandma would want you to be healthy. Good Luck on Wednesday and please know that your Grandma will be with you in Sprit..