Yup, although you might want to make sure and wait for someone else here to confirm this as I am not very confident. Better yet, why don't you email the iPage guys because they can answer your iPage question better...
Whilst we are moving the content from the wiki to the KB you can see the answers to your questions here.
1) there is a contribution for FAQs, alternatively, you make a copy of eg conditions.php and edit the text as defined in the languages directory.
You then need to make a link in the infobox (defined in includes/boxes/informationbox duplicate and modify e.g. conditions.php to point to your new php file..
2) not sure what you mean, guess; adding the text in the defines for your languages in the shipping.php file (similar to point 1).
3) this is also defined in the languages files, depending on the page, additional information is added to the title...
Thanx guys managed to sort out questions 2 + 3, theu are in.
Would this be it for the new page:.
I have 2 questions for you guys/gals:.
1)how can I make a new page i.e. FAQ's but still keeping the same layout tructure of the website.
2)how do I add text to files such as shipping.php.
3)how can I change page titles i.e. shipping.php..
1. Search the forums as I know the answer to this is here..
2. See Documentation or Knowledge Base.
3. See Documentation or Knowledge Base.
Remember the forum search is your friend. You will find the answer to many of your questions are already here...